Back to JobsPostuler
Administration & Accounting Officer
As an Administration & Accounting Officer, you are responsible of the daily tasks within the Finance department. You will assist the Accounting Manager in day-to-day operations
Who are you?
- you have Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience and at least 2 years of relevant professional experience
- You have an excellent knowledge (written and spoken) of French and good knowledge in English
- You have strong organizational skills
- You have an analytical mindset and are solutions oriented
A dynamic working environment where you have every opportunity for personal development
You can look forward to the following compensation and benefits package : A market competitive salary, a company car, meal vouchers, 28 holidays per year, pension plan, flexibility in remuneration package including a bonus scheme and thirteenth month.
Key responsibilities :
- You will take care of daily accounting tasks, such as booking of invoices, preparation of daily payments, reconciliation of expense notes with credit card statements, booking of accruals and deferrals, reconciliation of: creditors/suppliers/payments, payments follow-up on rental contracts
- You are involved in the monthly accounting closings
- Procurement: you are responsible for the creation and follow-up on purchase requests process and on receipts. You will also take care of archiving contracts.
- You will be responsible for the rental contract registration through MyRent-SPF finances
- You will be the single point of contact in the finance team for all administrative related matters
Unifiber’s goal is to realize an extensive Homes Passed network in Wallonia. We position ourselves as a so-called Network Operator, providing in an open fiber optic network to which any Operator or Service Provider can offer its services. Unifiber will provide a dark fiber network that literally passes individual living units and Multi Dwelling Units (MDU’s, high rise buildings), allowing for future individual consumer connections into the homes. This network is foreseen to be deployed in municipalities varying from aprox. 4.000 to 60.000 Homes Passed (living units) per municipality. To guarantee a most efficient, timely and optimal deployment process, we strongly believe that certain critical aspects in our process deserve enough time and focus to support a timely and reliable deployment of our network.